TRNSYS – THE UNIVERSAL TOOL FOR CLIMATE ENGINEERING
TRNSYS is a complete and extensible simulation environment for the transient simulation of thermal systems including multi-zone buildings.
It is used by engineers and researchers around the world to validate new energy concepts, from simple solar domestic hot water systems to the design and simulation of buildings and their equipment, including control strategies, occupant behaviour, alternative energy systems (wind, solar, photovoltaic, hydrogen systems), etc. Throughout its thirty year history TRNSYS has been under continual enhancement by an international group.
The key factors of TRNSYS’ success are:
- Powerful multi-zone building model with integrated models for thermally activated slabs, capillary tube systems and chilled ceilings, etc.
- Extensive standard component library and a large variety of Components e.g. geothermal libraries or air flow models
- Coupled simulation of the building and the active system
- Modular and open structure e.g. interative calls with other programs during the simulation, integration of user written components
Latest news: Februrary 9th 2016
- TRNSYS workshop in April 2016
>There will be a TRNSYS workshop in Stuttgart from 12th to 15th of April 2016. For more information follow the link above or contact us under email@example.com
- TRNSYS Experience Seminar
will take place on February 25th and 26th 2016 in Kaiserslautern.
This event is organized by the University of Kaiserslautern, Université de Liège, Université du Luxembourg, Université de Lorraine and ICSEED.
Transsolar will be present and introduce the latest developement of TRNSYS. There will be addiotionally an advanced workshop on Friday 26th February 2016 afternoon organized by Transsolar. The program and details of this workshop will be published in January.
To view this content you need a current version of the plugin. You can download the player here for free.